Monday, March 30, 2009

Visiting other Classmates' Blogs

Well, I just got done visiting other classmates' blogs on webct. I was very impress by the creativity that you guys did with your blogs. I enjoyed looking at them and it gave me some ideas on how to brush up on my blog to make it more creative.
Honestly, I was looking more at the creativity of the blogs, I didn't get to read any of the blogs. I did glance at some of them, but didn't read it through.
I know these blogs are journals, opinions, discussions and etc., some were on the readings and some were on different discussions that I don't remember reading in the assignments.
Some were interesting by just glancing at them and reading the first couple of sentences on the paragraph.
But, I really didn't read through them, other then that, I enjoyed the creativity in the blogs.

2 comments:

  1. we have the same layout.......lol...i hate the colors though.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember which one it is, but one of the pre-made templates will let you change the colors around.

    ReplyDelete